Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Last Nights Episode of 24

Jack is not dead of course...

The current poll on the 24 website...

So the site pretty much tells us that Jack is alive. The problem is, he has to survive a natural gas explosion with nothing protecting him except for a bulletproof police car, and the burned charred body of Bierko.

The best part of the episode was Edgar's replacement. At first we think this whole Chloe's little sister type character is going to be this sweet and smart girl who will save the day just as well as Edgar ruined it. The quote "he shouldn't have done that" is one of the funniest lines in the entire show. She definately won't be laughing or some mental-case rights group will demand a disclaimer:



"Hi, I am Kiefer Sutherland, and I play counter-terrorist agent Jack Bauer on 24. My ride is always a Ford, wether I steal it or legally acquire it. I am here to tell you that coworkers with personality disorders or schizophrenia are good people and they shouldn't be laughed at or their inane mutterings turned into slogans for t-shirts on cafepress.com"




1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger al said…

    When I was watching this episode I had the same thought in my mind as you gave Chloe. Well done!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home